Monday, September 23, 2013

You guys should check out the deviantART and the official website. I sadly keep up with the deviantART the most. Gomen...

A lot's been going on! The pilot book is in print for only $15, free shipping and handling. It's kind of a starter of the first three book trilogy all in one book. It's a hefty read (about 500 pages), but a really good buy!

The first official book should be out in time for the Christmas season (sometime this late October). A few newer arts have been floating around, too.


It's actually one of my favorite pieces to date, even though I see so many mistakes, and I can already do much better. OTL I can't wait until we get to the book with the, er...next NEXT generation. XD

I really need to keep up with this page better. ^_^;

No comments:

Post a Comment