Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bad news first, then good news

Okay, so...the bad news is I may have lost the ability to access our deviantART ( www.ToAtoneART.deviantart.com ) No, I didn't get into any trouble. The password seems to have been compromised. I'm trying to work on fixing it, but it may take us time. Making a new email address with the same name as the one attached to the account (which involved de-activation of the original because it'd been too long since I'd logged in. v_v;), and a lot of talking and begging the admin, which it takes them forever to get around to answering tickets normally.

I'm not going to bother making a new account if I can't get my main back. Too much time, love, effort, energy... almost 400 watchers, 7 years on the account, a 3 years running premium membership...and $500 worth of points still in the account. >.>;;

The good news is that the first book (Tales of Atonement: To make a hero) should be out before the end of this month--June '14. We're handling 'finalities' now, so...

One step forward, three steps back, I guess.

We're also trying to get our first kickstarter up and running. I think it'll flop if I can't announce it on deviantART, but...then again, most of our dA fans are kids, and weren't even able to get our $5 pilot, so we'll see...

Forgive my attitude. I'm pretty bummed about the current state of affairs with the deviantART account. 7 years is a long time to put your time and energy into something, just for it to possibly be ripped away--especially since it's my co-writer's fault this is even happening... But I digress...

Just root for us that these things do well. If this kickstarter does well, we'll get another up for the book tour. Here's hoping and crossing fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment