Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Finally finishing



So, we're finally actually finishing things up with the book(late, as usual).

Crimson's reference, as well as dragon reference, are both finished(on my end. The colorist assures me she'll do them this week), and w're finishing up the final editing of the book(which has only taken o long because of the fact that we decided to suddenly add about 20 pages orz).


I'm super thankful to Xuruki for what he did, and now to DarkRinoa, because she's making it so I can focus on all the other things I have to do(like handle my son's home schooling, which we have to do atm because of the move coming up, and I don't want to rip him from normal classes half way through the year; as well as my millions of other responsibilities. I'm especially impressed with her, considering she does all this for me for points, and has her own schooling to consider. Brava, my dear; brava. :3)

I'm a little miffed because our publishing agent hasn't even called us yet, and he was suppose to back at the end of August... He's so lax; not nearly as cool as our last...three. :P

I'm only so-so happy with the lip-bite on Crimson's ref. I hope DarkRinoa can work with it... OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment